One Year Guarantee
Register today by sending the below details to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will then reply with your Guarantee reference number.
- Product details
- Order number
- Date of purchase
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights or the other right of consumer purchases. Registration must take place within 30 days of purhcase to obtain your 12 month guarantee.
BishopSound undertake under the terms of this guarantee to repair their products at designated premises, free of all labour charges for a period of one year from the original date of purchase (as registered by this guarantee), with the exceptions listed below.
Conditions of Guarantee
- This guarantee shall only be effective providing the product is registered within 30 days of purchase by the original user.
- Any claims made under this guarantee must be made through the dealer from whom the equipment was originally purchased. Failing this the equipment must be returned to the main distributor for the area in question. The cost of carriage to and from the dealer’s premises must be paid for by the customer.
- This guarantee will be invalidated if the equipment is misused or modified in any way, or non-approved parts fitted without the written consent of the company.
- The Liability of the Company under this guarantee shall be limited to the cost of repair or complete replacement (at the discretion of the company) of the defective equipment.
- This guarantee shall not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, wear & tear, neglect, incorrect adjustment or repair, or to damage or loss occurring during transit to and from the purchaser.
- This guarantee shall not apply to mains leads or any other items of limited natural life.
- Products containing Vacuum tubes shall be guaranteed for a period of 90 days from the purchase date.
- Bishopsound shall not be liable for any consequential damage or loss of whatsoever nature arising from or in connection with the appliance.