Strictly speaking your Guarantee is for 12 months and starts from delivery date but please read on. The warranty is recorded with the BishopSound Order number which begins with a B and if you do not have it is available on request. Please download and keep a copy of your invoice and keep it safe.
If you suspect a problem in the first instance call me on 07973223949 and email me so i can get to work on a solution.
We know problems can occur from time to time so even after 1 year I am here to help. We carry parts and we treat everyone as we expect to be treated ourselves so we will work hard to get a win win.
We still help people who bought from us at Carlsbro 30 years ago with parts (if they are available) repairs and solutions. BishopSound prides itself on treating every customer as a family friend.
In short if the problem was caused by me its up to me to fix it. If you had an accident then i will try my hardest to fix it at little or no cost to you. Call me on 07973223949 and I will explain.
This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights or the other right of consumer purchases.
BishopSound undertake under the terms of this guarantee to repair their products at designated premises, free of all labour charges for a period of one year from the original date of purchase (as registered by this guarantee), with the exceptions listed below.
Conditions of Guarantee
- This guarantee shall only be effective providing the product is manufactured by BishopSound other makers have their own terms.
- Any claims made under this guarantee must be made through the dealer from whom the equipment was originally purchased. Failing this the equipment must be returned to the main distributor for the area in question. The cost of carriage to and from the dealer’s premises must be paid for by the customer.
- This guarantee will be invalidated if the equipment is misused or modified in any way, or non-approved parts fitted without the written consent of the company.
- The Liability of the Company under this guarantee shall be limited to the cost of repair or complete replacement (at the discretion of the company) of the defective equipment.
- This guarantee shall not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, wear & tear, neglect, incorrect adjustment or repair, or to damage or loss occurring during transit to and from the purchaser.
- This guarantee shall not apply to mains leads or any other items of limited natural life.
- All woofers and drivers need to be returned to BishopSound HQ for inspection prior to a decision on warranty.
- Products containing Vacuum tubes shall be guaranteed for a period of 90 days from the purchase date.
- Bishopsound shall not be liable for any consequential damage or loss of whatsoever nature arising from or in connection with the appliance.
- In the first instance of any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org and a solution will be found to any problems however caused.
This warranty is designed to cover manufacture defect. If the item fails for any reason not due to manufacture defect, including any of the following reasons then this warranty is not valid:
- Abuse or mishandling
- The product is used for something for which it was not designed (misuse)
- Wear and tear beyond the design intentions of the product
- Adverse environmental conditions
- The product has been altered or modified
- The fault was caused by the use of accessories or supplementary parts that are not specifically certified to work by the product manufacturer
- An inappropriate power supply or battery has been used
- Inadequate care and maintenance