Flexible Instalment Payments with BishopSound and Divido
- You can pay your deposit on a Credit Card.
- Applications that are rejected will not affect you Credit Score.
- The minimum deposit is 20% to help prevent rejection.
- Application address must match delivery address. Call or email Andrew if you need help on this.
If you are planning to spend £250 or more (of borrowing after you have paid a deposit) then you can apply for free finance during checkout.
For example, if you spend £320 and pay the 20% deposit of £64, £256 will be financed for up to 12 months. £21.33 Month over 12 months.
We offer a range of attractive finance packages such as 0%* for up to 12 months through our partner Divido (https://www.divido.com/).
The application process is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online with a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
You can decide the amount of the deposit from 20% up to 60%.
It is important that you have a good credit score to obtain finance but if you need to discuss this please call 020 3797 1909
If you decide to take advantage of our installment plans, here’s a quick guide to everything you’ll need to know.
Whether you wish to add subwoofers to your existing PA system or need a completely new sound system to get a better sound why not make budgeting for it a little more flexible?
Who is Eligible for Finance?
Finance is offered subject to status. Applying for an installment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
- You are spending £250 or over and have a way of paying a 20% deposit
- You can pay your deposit with any credit or debit card or by bank transfer
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a valid phone number and email address
- Delivery address must be to the address you put on your finance application (billing address).
Feel free to get in touch by calling 020 3797 1909 or completing our contact form, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
BishopSound Ltd is registered in England and Wales 10170633. Registered office: Sanderson House Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NT
BishopSound Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Divido. Divido is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 09036738. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.divido.com/