The Bishopsound hand crank wind up speaker stand is far superior as they are made to my exacting standards which include:
- Cranked Handle Wind Up Winch Stand with professional Worm Screw Drive mechanism
- 35mm pole fits all top hats
- A lockable Crank Handle to prevent tampering
- Steel Heavy Duty Fixings
- Double braced legs
- Steel and Aluminium materials are deployed in this wind up stand
- 70kg Maximum Load
- Very Safe
- The Tripod spread wide makes the stand very secure
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- Maximum Height 2200 mm
- Minimum Height 1200mm
- Maximum Leg Footprint 1150 x 1150mm
- Product Dimensions 1144 x 160 x 160 mm
- Maximum Height 2 metres
- Max Load 70kg
- Top Hat 35 mm
- Weight of Package 12kg
My steel Hand Crank Handle wind up speaker stand with an adjustable height between 1220 and 2200 mm is perfect for rental or hire as it is made from tough powder coated steel. The foldable crank handle allows you to adjust the height while a meter printed on the side of the tube indicates the height. A leg locking system ensures stability. An extra security bolt is present to anchor the system at the desired height. The stand is able to mount any speaker with a 35 mm stand adaptor up to 70 kg.
Check the bottom of your speaker to ensure a 35mm top hat is fitted. All of the bishopsound 8″, 10″, 12″ and 15″ active and passive speakers are fitted with top hats. This is the most secure way to mount your speakers to the stand but you can also fly the 8″, 10″ and 12″ speakers from a truss held up at each end with my wind up stand if necessary.
The Bishopsound wind-up speaker stand is also a wind-up lighting stand and can be used to support a truss containing lights and other effects such as lasers or smoke machines.