The Bishopsound Orion 12 Active moulded speaker sounds superb, loud and is packed with features. The Bluetooth feature allows you to play and sing to your backing track and mix and balance all multiple other sound sources at the same time.
3 Channel Mixer Built in
The Bishopsound BO112A Orion 12 Active moulded speaker. Orion Speakers sound superb, very loud and are packed with great time-saving features. The new Bluetooth feature allows you to connect a mobile phone, tablet or laptop to the speaker with no cables.
- Bluetooth built-in
- Built-in CLASS D Amplification 1600w Peak
- Can be used as a wedge monitor
- “High-Quality Acoustic Foam” behind the front grill protects the compression driver and woofer from dust or moisture ingression.
- Suitable 500 people inside when used as a pair in conjunction with our speaker stands
- Lightweight (only 12kg) Tough injection-moulded cabinet
- RMS Power 400w Each
- Waterproof Protective Cover available separately
- Mp3 Player Built-in with play, previous, pause, forward and repeat
- Use directly with an iPhone, iPod, Ipad, Android Device, Laptop or mixing desk
- Active amplified speakers – no additional amplifiers needed.
- USB memory stick reader five-band Graphic Equalizer
- Microphone XLR input
- Remote Control
- Use in FRFR Mode for Guitar, Keyboard or Digital Drums
- Monitor angles on Cab
- 3 handles and wheels
- USB stick MP3 player onboard (backing/practice track and music playback)
- Bluetooth works well pairs instantly with any Bluetooth device
- Backing/practice track and i-music music playback
- Separate USB MP3 player/Bluetooth playback volume control
2 Channels - Mic channel can be run as mono modeller input via jack, Line channel gives you stereo inputs (mono output obvs) with either a 2x mono jack to 2x phono adaptor or a 2x mono jack to stereo minijack adaptor.
The player could run - vocals through the mic, backing tracks via USB MP3 or Bluetooth, a stereo modeller (or acoustic guitar with stereo FX) with adaptor.
The Orion 12" is the perfect FRFR Guitar amplifier as it is full range and has a flat response. The Five band EQ on the Orion 12 allows you to tune the amp to the room or stage. The trapezoidal design and 35mm pole mount gives the ultimate performance configurations.
We strongly recommend plugging all PA equipment into a power conditioner and not directly into the mains in order to protect your equipment. It protects against surges, spikes and prevents noise from the AC supply. See Power Conditioner 1u 10amp – BishopSound