This turbocharged version of the BD218S is loaded with 2 x BWP18 delivering a cumulative program power rating of 6,000 watts.
Made in Ripon, North Yorkshire, the delivery time is 14 days from the time of order.
Based on early Turbosound cabinets but improved by our engineers this 18" subwoofer is perfect for touring on permanent fixed installation.
This long throw cabinet has extra thick acoustic wadding inside and foam behind the extra thick ding proof grille to prevent dust and moisture ingression.
Finished in highly durable quadruple layers of PU polymer coats of scratch-proof black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18mm 13 ply marine birch plywood and includes a thick powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, and 4 strategically placed carry handles for easy transport.
The rear panel connector upward water-resistant backplate carries 2 Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors.
- Front-loaded dual 18" Professional PA subwoofer
- Fitted with two 1500w 8 ohms BWP18
- Two durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Rubber feet and top feet locators for easy stacking
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- Upward facing in and out Speakon Sockets to Stop Water Ingression
- Countersunk Extra thick "ding proof" grille to prevent grill damage when on tour
- Acoustic foam behind the grille to prevent moisture and dust ingression
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual in/out Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors for reliability
- 18 mm (3/4 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing triple coatings of our polymer-based black paint finish
- Loaded with two of my BWP18 - 18-inch low-frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil
- Wheels are available. See Heavy Duty Swivel Braked Locking PA Speaker Castor Wheel 4 inch 100mm – BishopSound
Important information about subwoofers
Subwoofers are designed to reproduce low bass audio signals between 30Hz and 150Hz. Driving them with full frequencies will cause permanent damage, so they should only be operated with a passive low-pass filter, a crossover network, or an active electronic crossover or speaker management system.