This compact 8" beautiful speaker is "Made in Ripon England" and is loaded with Lavoce Transducers.
With its unique curved cabinet design, this speaker looks attractive to the eye and is extremely tactile.
Constructed of the highest quality, specially selected, 18mm birch 14 laminated air pocket free plywood to deliver acoustic excellence.
Available in any RAL colour and finish to your specification. Supplied in sealed natural birch plywood as standard. Choose from natural wood or metal grills at the time of order. Waterproof sealed speakers an option.
This exclusive design delivers an extremely high output capability and is voiced to perfection in the UK to deliver a flat response from 70Hz – 20kHz.
Delivery is 10 - 14 days dependent on the required finish.
- Concave symmetrical sturdy18mm plywood enclosure
- Ultra-compact passive Bi-wired two-way system
- Vertical and horizontal orientations are available
- Rotatable 90° x 50° horn Available in horizontal or vertical installations (specify at time of ordering)
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- 350w RMS, 700w Program 1400w Peak
- SPL 119dB continuous, 127dB peak
- Foam-backed perforated 3mm plywood grill as standard (Steel grille option)
- Integral ergonomic top handle
- 35mm pole mount
- Twin NL4 connectors - Bi-wired
- Flexible mounting options 5 x M8 Mounting points as standard
- Bars and restaurants
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Main PA infill
- Side Fill
- Weddings and parties
- Corporate AV events and conference
- Worship, leisure centres and retail outlets
- RMS Power: 350w
- Audio Type: Passive
- Audience Size: Up to 200