The 15mm Professional Birch Marine Plywood BD115 is a 2-way, 15-inch full-range, trapezoidal loudspeaker with an extended frequency range. Perfect for touring and installation purposes.
- Hard-wearing 15mm (13-ply) Marine Birch Plywood construction
- 2-way full-range loudspeaker and stage monitor for portable PA applications
- Genuine 700 Watts RMS 1400 Watts continuous, 2,800 Watts peak power
- 4 Coats of durable PU chip-proof paint
- High excursion 15" low-frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 44.4mm 100w RMS compression driver with extended high-frequency reproduction
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60 x 120 dispersion
- Rugged powder-coated 3mm thick perforated steel mesh grille
- Acoustic foam behind the grille to prevent moisture and dust ingression
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Easy to fly - hanging points included
- 35mm pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Neutrik SpeakON NL4 connectors in/out for reliable long-life operation
Designed for portable PA applications including Point Source, Front of House, side and drum filling as well as sound reinforcement. The low distortion waveguide provides optimal 90° H x 50° V dispersion for optimal audio performance. The result is exceptional British audio quality.
The high excursion British Designed Cast alloy BDP15FR 15" 600w RMS LF Driver includes a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and punches in the low-end. The BishopSound titanium dome 100w RMS BRC175 44.4mm compression driver delivers extended high-frequency reproduction. Together they deliver 1,400w of pure British Power!
Combined together, the two drivers produce an extended frequency range (40 Hz, 20 kHz -10 dB) capturing every note and tone of the original recording just as it was intended. The drivers are matched using an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure for optimal audio performance.
Ideal for touring or installation.
Many ask me how good is this speaker? Comments from customers include:
“For the first time, every note our band played and sang was heard – What a sensational sound – thank you”
“These speakers are more like Studio Monitors, not PA They are amazing”
“Last night our band gigged with these and gave out more business cards than ever before – superb sound and 10 times better than Peavey”
Construction & Connectivity
The BD115 Loudspeaker encases the LF and HF drivers in the hard-wearing painted (with 4 coats textured, tough durable acrylic polymer paint) 18mm Plywood enclosure. The front of the loudspeaker is fitted with a 5mm thick powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, backed with reticulated foam to protect all the internal components from dust or moisture ingression.
The robust design and construction ensure that the BishopSound BD115 Loudspeaker can withstand the rigours of touring.
Two Neutrik SpeakON NL4 connectors are fitted on the rear, one in and one out for linking to ensure reliability and long-life operation and can be used for link connection to additional enclosures.
The pole mount is designed for easy mounting with 35mm poles/speaker stands, combined with the wide dispersion to deliver exceptional audience coverage. The design makes it ideal for FOH, side fill and monitoring applications.
The BD115 15" PA speaker features durable handles for added manoeuvrability, making life and carrying easier than ever.