This comprehensive Full Range Cabinet was designed in Germany by a well-known speaker development group to exacting standards and is now available to buy as a flat pack self-build project.
This comprehensive and optimised design is free to use and include detailed drawings, frequency response graphs and passive crossover network drawings for the full-range systems.
You have p2 transducers and 1 horn to purchase and load in this 12" full-range neo speaker flat-pack cabinet:
LAVOCE WAN123.00 – Neodymium 500w AES
LAVOCE DAN10.17T – HF 55w AES
LAVOCE HD1004 - 90 x 60 Degree alloy horn
In this pack you will receive all the plywood cut exactly to size, ready for you to assemble.
- Plywood supplied is Baltic birch plywood (18mm thickness) air pocket free BB grade, 13 laminate.
- No cutting required
- The front baffle consists of two panels, glued together, when combining the two panels, the glue should be uniformly distributed all over the surface, in order to reduce cabinet resonances.
- Net cabinet volume l (ft3): 48.8 (1.76)
- We recommend Gorilla Glue for assembly
- Please purchase the transducers separately
- To add damping material, paint and other hardware please look in our “Speaker Parts” section.
- The attached PDF gives you all the instructions you will need to complete this project.
This product is cut to order in Yorkshire, please allow 7 working days until delivery.
NOTE: Damping material needs to be fixed to the cabinet, in a way that it always keeps enough distance from the X-over PCB and the magnet systems of the speakers. Distance from the magnets must be at least 20mm to avoid over-heating of the motors and reduce the risk of fire. The X-over PCB should be mounted into an open steel housing to always keep the safety distance from the damping material.
Birch is an abundant species found in the forests of the northern hemisphere being widespread across Canada, Russia and most of Northern Europe, in particular Finland, Latvia and countries bordering The Baltic. Birch species are relatively fast-growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and were managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
For quality, our sustainably sourced Birch Plywood is either FSC® or PEFC certification. We have a comprehensive “Chain of Custody” system in place to ensure transparency in sourcing timber products in line with the requirements of the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR).
For further details, please download the full technical specifications in the 'Downloads' tab.
- Boxed depth:8.0 cm
- Boxed height:61.0 cm
- Boxed width:38.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:24.0 kg
- Boxed weight: 24.0 kg