Here are the details of this 100% Plywood Big Gig Rig PA System:
4 x Delta Triple 12" Passive Birch Marine Plywood Full Range Trapezoidal 1000w RMS 4 ohm
4 x Delta Single 18" passive Birch Marine Plywood 1000w RMS Throbbing Subwoofers
For detailed specifications on the Delta Triple 12 visit Delta Passive Triple 12" Birch Plywood PA Full Range Speaker Trapezoid – BishopSound
For detailed specifications on the Delta 18" sub visit Delta 18" Birch Plywood Passive 1000w RMS Touring Grade Subwoofer – BishopSound
The Big Gig Rig 32 delivers equally across all frequencies with no black spots! In today's music live or recorded clarity is king! British demand mid-range. All too often sound systems are all top and bottom with nothing in the middle. Asia and the Americas tend to prefer systems of this nature and "smiley face" the eq!
- Ample sound for 5000 people plus
- Remarkable Clarity
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Personal Service
- The quality of sound from the 12 x 12" and 4 x 18" pounding subwoofers is nothing short of stunning!
Customers across the UK tell us these speakers reproduce sound close to that of a studio monitor which means your audience hears you're live or Pre-recorded sound to perfection!
For clarity and thump a combination of the 12" speaker with the 18" is the perfect combination.
The clarity of the triple 12" gives the listener absolute clarity and for bands with vocalists, there will be no more complaints about sound reproduction.
Important information about subwoofers
Subwoofers are designed to reproduce low bass audio signals between 30Hz and 150Hz. Driving them with full frequencies will cause permanent damage, so they should only be operated with a passive low-pass filter, a crossover network, or an active electronic crossover or speaker management system.
- RMS Power: 8000w
- Audio Type: Passive
- Audience Size: 3,000+
- 16,000 Program Power
- Frequency Range 30Hz - 20kHz
- 32,000 Peak Power
- Max SPL 135dB
- Material = Touring BB/BB Grade air pocket free 18 and 15mm 13 ply Birch Plywood
- Heavy-Duty Recessed 16 gauge powder-coated grille with acoustic foam behind to prevent water ingression
- BishopSound Cast Alloy purpose-designed drivers
- 4 Coats of thick Jet Black PU paint
- Ergonomic powder-coated steel lift handles
- 1.4'' titanium diaphragm compression driver for outstanding clarity and transparency