This is our Classic 12" Pressed Steel Driver delivering 600w Program or 300w RMS at 8 ohms.
- We make all our drivers in our own factory - British Design!
- We only use British Paper Cones - Not recycled old paper and cardboard
- We guarantee our work!
- 50mm voice coil.
- 40 Oz Magnet
- Usable Frequency Range -6dB 45 Hz - 4.5 kHz
- Can be used effectively for Hi-Fi and PA
- Smooth frequency response that gives a tone character when properly matched with our BRC135 HF unit
- We focus on reliability and quality. The prices are fair because we are the manufacturer.
- Lifetime Warranty!
The 50mm voice coil and 40 Ounce magnet with our British paper cone truly makes all the difference to the sound quality.
The BishopSound Classic range of Pressed Steel drivers come in 8", 10", 12" and 15"
Our Classic 12″ PA speakers can be used in a range of cabinets both wood and plastic active or passive.
Bishopsound woofers are high-quality PA speakers. Made from professional grade materials the Classic Series features pressed steel baskets, Kapton coils, ferrite magnets, paper cones from ENGLAND with rolled cloth edge and push terminals.
These 12″ speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems and monitors.
BishopSound 12″ Speakers are critical in covering those midrange frequencies.
These 12″ speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems, and stage monitors.
BishopSound 12" Speakers are critical in covering those midrange frequencies.
These 12" speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems, and stage monitors.
Please note there is a printing error on the label of some drivers. This driver is 300w RMS, not 250w RMS, therefore, Program Power is 600w and 1200w peak.