The 4-channel PQM13 is the industry standard for world-class pro-touring sound reinforcement applications
4 x 1,300W RMS @ 8 ohm
4 x 2,100W RMS @ 4 ohm
4 x 2,500W RMS @ 2 ohm
2 x 4,200W RMS @ 8 ohm Bridged
2 x 5,000W RMS @ 4 ohm Bridged
The PQM13 amplifier represents the most advanced technology on high power audio amplification. The output signal amplified through our power module accurately tracks the input signal waveform, achieving much greater efficiency and sonic quality than any other 4 channel amplifier in this class.
This amp is capable of delivering extremely high power density with unprecedented audio fidelity.
All too often, on sound reinforcement applications, mains voltage fluctuations (due to poorly designed power distribution networks or non-stable power generators) damage amplifiers. It also causes undesirable sound level variations by tracing the mains input power.
This amplifier has our Regulated Switching Mode Power Supply to keep a stable output signal level regardless of the mains stability. My power supply delivers a stable, solid sound performance even if the power from the mains or generator momentarily fluctuates.
The balanced signal inputs on the SAE PQM13 amplifier implement a High Sensitivity CMRR (Common Mode Rejection Ratio) in order to reject even the slightest added distortion on the signal, thus assuring the best possible audio signal at the input.
We only mount the best premium quality audio-specific electronic elements with the highest proven durability available on the market. With over 30 years of experience, we source and fit genuine parts, including the operational amplifiers, power supply capacitors, power module bipolar junction transistors and board. All are thoroughly batch tested and are the best available (audio-specific) components available in order to reach the best possible reliability audio quality.
Pour plus de détails, veuillez télécharger les spécifications techniques complètes dans l'onglet 'Téléchargements'.
- Boxed depth:60.0 cm
- Boxed height:18.0 cm
- Boxed width:57.0 cm
- Unboxed depth:45.0 mm
- Unboxed height:9.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:15.0 kg
- Unboxed width:48.0 mm
- Boxed weight: 16.0 kg
- RMS Power: 10000w
- Low unit weight 15.7kg only on PQM13
- Cooling Airflow from front to rear
- Protected against mains power fluctuations - Gen-set freindly
- Current draw - The PQM13 will drive 4x2500W into 2ohms, yet only require 10A at the mains (240V)
- Channel independent -5dB/-10dB/-15dB/-20dB/signal presence and mute indicators on the front panel
- Regulated SMPS power supply
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection
- Maximum stability at continuous full-power on 2Ω loads
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-1.5dB)
- Phase response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- THD+N < 0.05% - S/N rate > 80dB - Damping factor > 800
- Input impedance (bal/unbal) 20kO / 10kQ Voltage gain 40.3dB 42.3dB