Many venues are subject to incorrect or faulty wiring which could put you, your equipment, your audience and your career in jeopardy. Covid-19 and forced shutdowns have encouraged DIY electrical work and with a national shortage of qualified electricians, many are testing power sockets before plugging in.
Martindale testers reveal exactly how the concealed socket you plug into is wired. Simply pug in an instant buzzer and LED indication will indicate correct wiring.
- Quick and easy way to check 13A socket wiring is safe
- Instant buzzer and LED indication of correct wiring
- Audible indication ideal for use in awkward areas
- Three bright long-life LED's show up 28 fault conditions
- Clear and simple wiring fault codes on the plug
- A fail-safe system with an unlit LED indicating a wiring fault
- Low leakage current for non-trip testing of RCD protected circuits
- Can be used as a basic fuse finder, when the correct fuse is pulled the buzzer stops
Touring means numerous different venues. Fixed installations get modified or new apparatus is installed so even familiar venues may have been changed since your last appearance.
For added safety consider a Power Conditioner
Please read this blog to learn more - Why your PA system needs a power conditioner – BishopSound
- Boxed depth:86.0 cm
- Boxed height:71.0 cm
- Boxed width:65.0 cm
- Unboxed depth:86.0 cm
- Unboxed height:71.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:93.0 g
- Unboxed width:65.0 cm
- Boxed weight: 0.102 kg