This comprehensive subwoofer was designed in Germany by a well-known speaker development group to exacting standards and is now available to buy as:
- Built and ready for you to purchase and load your chosen drivers
- Flat-pack for you to self-build, purchase and load your chosen drivers
This comprehensive and optimised design is free to use and include detailed drawings and frequency response graphs.
You have 2 transducer options for this twin 18" cabinet, your chosen transducer will need to be purchased and loaded.
LAVOCE SAF184.02 – Ferrite 1200w AES
LAVOCE SAN184.02 – Neodymium 1200w AES
In the flat-pack, you will receive all the plywood cut exactly to size, ready for you to assemble.
Made up and built means you choose the paint finish (painting is extra). Grills and wheels are available on request.
- Plywood supplied is Baltic birch plywood (18mm thickness) air pocket free BB grade, 13 laminate.
- No cutting is required on the flat pack option
- The front baffle consists of two panels, glued together, when combining the two panels, the glue should be uniformly distributed all over the surface, in order to reduce cabinet resonances.
- Net cabinet volume l (ft3): 205.8 (7.3)
- We recommend Gorilla Glue for self-build assembly
- Please purchase the transducers separately
- To add wheels, paint and other hardware please look in our “Speaker Parts” section.
- The attached PDF gives you all the instructions you will need to complete this project.
This product is made to order in Yorkshire, please allow 7 working days until delivery.
Birch is an abundant species found in the forests of the northern hemisphere being widespread across Canada and most of Northern Europe, in particular Finland, Latvia and countries bordering The Baltic. Birch species are relatively fast-growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and were managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
We buy no timber from Russia.
For quality, our sustainably sourced Birch Plywood is either FSC® or PEFC certification. We have a comprehensive “Chain of Custody” system in place to ensure transparency in sourcing timber products in line with the requirements of the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR).
Pour plus de détails, veuillez télécharger les spécifications techniques complètes dans l'onglet 'Téléchargements'.
- Boxed depth:12.0 cm
- Boxed height:112.0 cm
- Boxed width:78.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:64.0 kg
- Boxed weight: 64.0 kg