This British designed and engineered Subwoofer delivers signature clarity and a tight punchy bass, that is the essence of British Sound.
The genuine CLASS-D, 1000w RMS (2000w Program Power) BD118AS delivers a minimum of 135dB SPL and has a fully user-controlled frequency range of between 30Hz and 300Hz.
- Power Output: 1000w RMS
- 2000w Program Power
- Sound Pressure Level: 135dB Max SPL
- Fitted with our purpose-made low-frequency BishopSound cast alloy BDP18 Driver 18''
- Amplifier Type: Class-D - runs cool
- Deploy 1 x BD118AS with a pair of Orion 12" or 15" for 500+ people indoors
- Deploy 2 x BD118AS with a pair of Orion 12" or 15" for 800+ people indoors
- See this section for bigger and louder gigs - Big Gig Rigs – BishopSound
- Daisy chain additional active subs for larger audiences
- Frequency range control on the rear
- Volume control on the rear
- Frequency Range: 30Hz - 300Hz, -10dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Audio Inputs: XLR/JACK 1/4" Combi
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu @ 0dB
- Input Impedance: 12 kOhms Unbalanced / 24 kOhms Balanced
- Thru Connectors: XLR + Combi
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Unbalanced / 600 Ohms Balanced
- High-Pass Filter: 100Hz, Butterworth, 18dB Slope
- High Cut Control: 70Hz - 150Hz, Butterworth, 24dB Slope
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Mains Connection: PowerCON IN/OUT
- Dimensions: 58 x 67 x 73 cm
- Weight: 44Kg
- 1m Powercon cable is included
- Trapezoidal, 18mm, 13-ply birch marine plywood wooden enclosure
- Countersunk Extra Thick "ding proof" grille to prevent grill damage when on tour
- Acoustic foam behind the grille to prevent moisture and dust ingression
The single 18" powered subwoofer incorporates the hugely sought after BDP18 1000w RMS cast alloy driver designed and engineered in the UK. The BDP18 has sales of over 1000 units and no re-cone kits have been needed (even though we carry them in stock).