Sold in packs of 10 these Genuine Neutrik Quick-Lock connectors will protect you, your sound system and ensure a perfect connection.
The Neutrik NL4MP-UC is a 4 pole chassis connector with a black D-size flange, countersunk through holes and 1/4in. flat tabs for connections, e.g. Faston tabs.
Rated current per contact 40 amp audio signal, duty cycle 50 %. Never use copies as the power rating could cause a fire.
The speakON panel mount connectors are the standard chassis connectors for loudspeaker/amplifier interconnections. They feature a unique metal locking system, making contact only once fully locked. The speakON receptacles are robust, versatile and easy to terminate.
The chassis connectors are airtight for audio applications (leakage 30 cm3/s at 10 kPa differential pressure) unless otherwise stated.
30 Amp version NL4MP allows you to operate high powered speakers and amplifiers carrying more than 3000W and features 1/4" faston terminals.
- Industry-standard "quick-lock" speaker connection
- 4-pole chassis mount connector
- Familiar "D" Series form factor
- Black finish
- Ideal for stereo or twin output systems
- Versatile, robust and easy to assemble
- Touch-proof to IEC65/348
- EMC shielded
- Fully CE marked, UL recognised, CSA listed
- Voltage rating 250V AC
- Current rating 30A RMS
- Glass-reinforced materials make it extremely robust and dependable
- Precise keyway for secure mating
- Accurate twist lock latching system
- Metal insert in locking area
- Airtight design - optimised for speaker applications
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Standard: Countersunk mounting holes to accept M3 bolts or rivets
- M3: M3 threaded insert
- PCB mount: Self-tapping PLASTITE®* screw with thread 2.9 x 1.06 mm and of tri-rondular configuration (A-screw)
- *PLASTITE® is a registered trademark of SFS Unimarket
- Neutrik type NL4MP
- Lifetime 5000 mating cycles
- Boxed depth:40.0 cm
- Boxed height:5.0 cm
- Boxed width:4.0 cm
- Unboxed depth:40.0 cm
- Unboxed height:5.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:0.2 kg
- Unboxed width:4.0 cm
- Boxed weight: 0.2 kg