1.35 Compression Driver 8 ohm Professional HF Unit
The BRC135 high-quality compression driver made from professional grade materials and feature a Kapton voice coil and titanium diaphragm. Perfect partners for both high power, two and three-way systems.
- Titanium Dome - British Design - UK Stock - Fast Delivery!
- Extremely high-quality 8-ohm Titanium domed HF Driver
- 1⅜" x 18TPI Thread
- 100dB SPL
- High Compliance Response:1.5K-20KHZ
- Terminals: Colour coded sprung loaded press/release
- 34.4 mm Voice Coil
- Program power 140W above 1.2 kHz
- External diameter 120 mm Depth 75 mm
- Mounting 34mm 1 3/8" Screw Thread
- Net weight 1kg
- Magnet Ferrite with 'easy to replace' diaphragm
- The minimum impedance of 5.2 ohm
- Suggested crossover frequency 1 kHz or higher (12dB/oct min slope)
- Spare Diaphragms stocked if you have an accident
This HF Driver Fits The Following Cabinets:
- Peavey (Not Peavey Pro15)
- Adam Hall
- Alto (some models)
Plus Many More - contact us for details
Manufactured in Taiwan in conjunction with our USA partners. This is a very reliable and superb sounding compression driver.
Unlike other HF units if a spike such as an amplifier component failure or excessive feedback kills the driver we sell low-cost replacement diaphragms.