Sold in pairs these "Double Bolted" Heavy Duty, Telescopic solid black powder-coated steel brackets come with 6 x M10 pre-drilled fixing holes and Catenary wire retention point.
- Professional Install Product
- Telescopic arm for neater installation as you can adjust to speaker depth.
- Max Load: 60 kg
- 35 mm Top Hat Fitting
- Fit with 6 x M10 x 140mm raw bolts into Blockwork, Brick or Stud
- Minimum Protruding Depth (mm): 310
- Backplate Height (mm): 250
- Maximum Protruding Length (mm): 410
- Backplate Width (mm): 150
- Product Dimensions (mm): 310 or 410x250x150
- Net weight (kg): 2.3 each
- Colour: Black
- Wall Plate Dimensions (mm): 245x150
- Packaged dimensions (HxWxD mm): 360x260x80
- Gross Weight (Packaged) (kg): 4.9
- Packaging: Boxed in pairs
The installation wall bracket you can trust. The BishopSound Wall Mount (left, right up and down angle) Speaker Bracket securely supports our 8", 10", 12" and 15" speakers.
Suitable to carry a weight of up to 60 kg. The powder-coated steel construction is robust and reliable, offering secure speaker placement in halls on stage or in the studio.
This Speaker Bracket is universally compatible with standard 35 mm top hats and can present the speaker's direction at any angle.
Professional install tilt and turn speaker bracket with 35 mm top hat fitting. The product is made from powder-coated steel.
Each wall bracket will carry a maximum load of 60 kg. Suitable for use inside and outside.
- Boxed depth:8.0 cm
- Boxed height:36.0 cm
- Boxed width:26.0 cm
- Unboxed depth:6.0 cm
- Unboxed height:31.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:4.6 kg
- Unboxed width:25.0 cm
- Boxed weight: 4.9 kg
- Max load: 60kg
- Tilt option and full left and right movement
- Minimum protruding depth: 310mm
- Maximum protruding length: 410mm
- Backplate width: 150mm
- Backplate height: 250 mm
- Net weight: 2.3kg each
- Top hat: 35mm
- Wall plate dimensions: 245x150mm