This comprehensive subwoofer was designed in Germany by a well-known speaker development group to exacting standards and is now available to buy as a flat pack self-build project.
This comprehensive and optimised design is free to use and include detailed drawings and frequency response graphs.
You have 1 transducer option for this single 21" flat-pack cabinet, this will need purchased and loaded in.
LAVOCE SAN214.50 – Neodymium 1700w AES
In this pack you will receive all the plywood cut exactly to size, ready for you to assemble.
- Plywood supplied is Baltic birch plywood (18mm thickness) air pocket free BB grade, 13 laminate.
- No cutting required
- The front baffle consists of two panels, glued together, when combining the two panels, the glue should be uniformly distributed all over the surface, in order to reduce cabinet resonances.
- Net cabinet volume l (ft3): 289.2 (10.2)
- We recommend Gorilla Glue for assembly
- Please purchase the transducers separately
- To add wheels, paint and other hardware please look in our “Speaker Parts” section.
- The attached PDF gives you all the instructions you will need to complete this project.
This product is cut to order in Yorkshire, please allow 7 working days until delivery.
Birch is an abundant species found in the forests of the northern hemisphere being widespread across Canada, Russia and most of Northern Europe, in particular Finland, Latvia and countries bordering The Baltic. Birch species are relatively fast-growing and support a myriad of varied wildlife, and were managed as a sustainable forest resource, do not impinge on the natural biodiversity.
For quality, our sustainably sourced Birch Plywood is either FSC® or PEFC certification. We have a comprehensive “Chain of Custody” system in place to ensure transparency in sourcing timber products in line with the requirements of the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR).
Para más detalles, descargue las especificaciones técnicas completas en la pestaña 'Descargas'.
- Boxed depth:10.0 cm
- Boxed height:95.0 cm
- Boxed width:75.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:64.0 kg
- Boxed weight: 64.0 kg