This balanced signal splitter cable fits into your PA passive mixer to give you additional outputs for amplifiers, signal processors or to feed multiple active powered speakers. 3-Pin XLR Socket to 2 x XLR Plug.
This professional screened signal and patch cable splitter cable is specifically made for studio and live sound applications. The XLR female socket can be connected to an XLR plug to split it into two XLR plugs.
- Metal connectors manufactured from a diecast aluminium to shield against hums, RF and mobile phone interference
- Contact material nickel plated for 100% reliability
- 136 strand copper cables
- Zero Signal loss
- Strong PVC - Compact construction
- High-Quality smooth First Generation PVC with a rubber tactile feel
- Over 7mm thick!
- Length 27 cm
- Supple in cold and warm weather conditions
- Metal grip ensures cable remains firmly attached to the connector
- Ultimate cable screening with lapped copper stranded wire
- RoHS Lead-Free Solder
- Low Loss Flexible Screened Cable
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001
These are professional cables designed for the best sound performance with tour grade construction. Based on Precision connectors and our purpose-made Low Loss Oxygen-Free Copper cable
BishopSound manufactures and sells PA all over the world. We maintain 50 years + ethos. Great quality, reliable, durable, speakers and amplifiers at an affordable price.
Our Bishopsound Cables come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Based in Yorkshire, England. We will always answer any questions and take care of you with a personal service.
Therefore – Buy with confidence and our cables are designed for Speakers and Amplifiers used by Bands, Duos, Live Music, PA, Mobile DJs, Clubs, Schools and everyone who wants to make themselves heard.