Designed in the UK, the BishopSound BP4k includes a number of features to give the best performance for our speakers and most other passive speakers.
Here are the key features:
- 2 x 1000 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- 2 x 1500 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- Only 5kg in total!
- Intelligent fans switch in and out dependent on the heat generation automatically to ensure cool running
- Limiters protect the BP4K from damage by moving to protect mode when THD is more than 0.5%
- Each of the 2 channels has an independent clip, protect and signal indication.
- Strong 1u rack ears for easy touring rack installation
- 2 x XLR balanced Neutrik analogue audio inputs
- 2 NL4 Neutrik speakON output connectors
For more details, help and advice please contact BishopSound
- Soft Start
- Short Circuit
- Distortion limiting
Our service centre is fully equipped to give detailed advice on configuration and set-up. A complete user manual comes with every amplifier.
The BishopSound BP4k weighs 5kg and operates 2 channels. The BP4k delivers 2 x 1500w RMS at 4 ohms. This amp will not bridge.
Designed to run down to 200v at which point the amplifier will go into protect mode. As soon as the voltage is restored you will be able to use the amplifier again. This is important if you are running a power amplifier off a generator with an unstable power regulator.
Our most popular selling amplifier. 100% Reliability to date and more stable than the Behringer NU6000. The BishopSound BP4K is perfect for the Bishopsound full-range speakers and the BB115S or BB118S subwoofers.
The project to provide a cost-effective method of powering our passive speakers came about due to QSC, Crown and others pricing their amplifiers beyond the reach our customers such as event companies who are having to work on lower margins than ever before to secure work.