You are buying an extending telescopic 35mm speaker pole with safety pin and locking bolt with 35mm top and M20 threaded bass.
These telescopic poles are designed to be used for mounting an 8" 10" 12″ or 15″ cabinet on top of a sub-woofer.
Made of thick anodized steel with heavy-duty black paint, used correctly they will last a lifetime.
The Bishopsound telescopic reinforced steel speaker support pole holds up to 70kg. It includes a twist-lock and a secure locking-pin for height adjustments.
It is designed to be used with Bishopsound speakers. This speaker pole is compatible with all industry-standard 35mm pole top hats and M20 threaded sub cups.
- Boxed depth:12.0 cm
- Boxed height:77.0 cm
- Boxed width:8.0 cm
- Boxed weight: 1.8 kg
- Reinforced steel telescoping speaker support pole (Holds up to 70kg)
- A twist-lock for height adjustment
- Secure steel locking-pin
- Designed to be used with active or passive speakers
- Compatibility with industry-standard 35mm top hats and M20 subs
- Height adjustment: 80cm to 137cm
- 35mm pole mount top - M20 thread at base