This is mandatory for professional power supply on tour or in the studio. Protect your expensive equipment and your career by isolating yourself from questionable power supplies be it a plug socket or generator set.
- Surge Protection - Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequalled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
- SmartSequencing™ - SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
- Diagnostic Lights - Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
- 16 Amp Output Current - 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
- Remote Access (RS-232) - RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open-source and control programming.
- BlueBOLT Compatible® - BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipment on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nine Total Outlets - The CN-3600 SE contains eight rear IEC C13 outlets and one front panel IEC C13 outlet.
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by non-technical personnel.
The unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
Touring means numerous different venues and you will never know what kind of power you are going to get. Fixed installations get modified or new apparatus is installed so even familiar venues may have been changed since your last appearance.
The wear and tear on PA eventually take its toll which is why protection from spikes, surges and RFI/EMI filtration is paramount. A Power Conditioner keeps your equipment safe and audibly clean. If you hear a buzz or hum from speakers it is the mains supply to blame.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have the worst power. They fit equipment with high immediate dependency such as chillers, air conditioners, compressors, heaters and lights turning on and off pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig.
Please read this blog to learn more - Why your PA system needs a power conditioner – BishopSound
- Boxed depth:31.0 cm
- Boxed height:9.0 cm
- Boxed width:56.0 cm
- Unboxed depth:28.0 cm
- Unboxed height:45.0 mm
- Unboxed width:48.0 cm
- Boxed weight: 6.0 kg