ETA January 2022
LAVOCE HD1004 FLARED HORN 1" ALUMINIUM 90° X 60°
British Acoustic Engineers are known for their attention to detail and very high standards. This flared horn is truly exceptional, engineered to the highest standards and true to its specification by our Italian colleagues with no burred edges or irregularities in the former.
The former is first-generation, and the alloy is of superior quality. The matt black finish is consistent and uniform. Hold this horn in your hand and you will be stunned and will pause to celebrate its sheer quality.
If you are interested in quality and wish to move away from cheap plastic horns look no further.
- 90° x 60° NOMINAL COVERAGE
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY
- CUT-OFF FREQUENCY 1200Hz
- ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION TO ENSURE HIGH MECHANICAL STRENGTH AND HEAT DISSIPATION
- FEM OPTIMIZED EXPONENTIAL FLARE
Buy LAVOCE with confidence because:
- Experienced Italian R&D team with outstanding technical know-how
- Innovation-driven culture
- Superb and elegant Italian mechanical & aesthetical design
- Strictest standards and tools in testing and validation
- Modern and efficient production system with a carefully balanced level of automation
- Total Quality Management system
- Efficient logistics
- ISO 9001 certification
Für weitere Einzelheiten laden Sie bitte die vollständigen technischen Daten unter der Registerkarte 'Downloads' herunter.
- Boxed depth:16.4 cm
- Boxed height:10.5 cm
- Boxed width:20.4 cm
- Unboxed depth:15.5 cm
- Unboxed height:10.0 cm
- Unboxed weight:0.5 kg
- Unboxed width:18.1 cm
- Boxed weight: 1.0 kg