Built to take the rigours of touring the 18mm (13 plies) birch marine plywood BishopSound dual 15" active 1000w Class D Digital active speaker with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and v5.0 Bluetooth is simply awesome!
Without a doubt the best sounding and most powerful active twin 15" plywood speaker we have ever created!
- Fully Active dual 15'', two-way, bass-reflex speaker -no amplifier needed
- 139dB peak
- Stereo V5.0 Bluetooth
- Full Function DSP Control Via Single Knob Interface
- Frequency Range 47Hz - 19kHz
- 2 Balanced XLR-1/4'' combi-jacks
- LCD Screen for Easy System Set-Up & Monitoring
- Power Rating 2000w Program
- 4 x Rubber isolation feet
- Four Coats of scratch and chip-proof, high impact, textured jet black PU paint to withstand the inevitable bumps and knocks whilst on tour.
- Trapezoidal, 18mm, 13-ply birch marine plywood wooden enclosure
- Coverage 120° x 60° nominal
- Ergonomic Handles
- Countersunk bolts retain a countersunk 3mm Thick powder coasted "ding proof" grille to prevent grill damage when on tour
- Acoustic foam behind the grille to prevent moisture and dust ingression
- Padded Waterproof covers are available
- Dimensions 52cm x 51cm x 118cm
Point Source dispersion is 120 x 60 degrees.
Point Source is often the preferred method of delivering sound as line array is not easy to set up. Combine this with any number of our single active 18" subwoofers and you have a system to blow the listener's minds! The Bluetooth is built into the speaker and allows 2 speakers to be connected to one device.