Used as a replacement in an old Mackie Thump TH-12A and working well !!
This is our Classic 12" Pressed Steel Driver delivering 600w Program or 300w RMS at 8 ohms.
- We make all our drivers in our own factory - British Design!
- We only use British Paper Cones - Not recycled old paper and cardboard
- We guarantee our work!
- 50mm voice coil.
- 40 Oz Magnet
- Usable Frequency Range -6dB 45 Hz - 4.5 kHz
- Can be used effectively for Hi-Fi and PA
- Smooth frequency response that gives a tone character when properly matched with our BRC135 HF unit
- We focus on reliability and quality. The prices are fair because we are the manufacturer.
- Lifetime Warranty!
The 50mm voice coil and 40 Ounce magnet with our British paper cone truly makes all the difference to the sound quality.
The BishopSound Classic range of Pressed Steel drivers come in 8", 10", 12" and 15"
Our Classic 12″ PA speakers can be used in a range of cabinets both wood and plastic active or passive.
Bishopsound woofers are high-quality PA speakers. Made from professional grade materials the Classic Series features pressed steel baskets, Kapton coils, ferrite magnets, paper cones from ENGLAND with rolled cloth edge and push terminals.
These 12″ speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems and monitors.
BishopSound 12″ Speakers are critical in covering those midrange frequencies.
These 12″ speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems, and stage monitors.
These 12" speakers are ideal for use in vocal PA, keyboards, club systems, and stage monitors.
Please note there is a printing error on the label of some drivers. This driver is 300w RMS, not 250w RMS, therefore, Program Power is 600w and 1200w peak.
- RMS Power: 300w
- Voice Coil DC Resistance Re: 5.6 ½
- Usable Frequency Range: -6dB 45 Hz - 4.5 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Nominal Voice Coil Diameter: 50 mm
- Magnet Weight: 40Oz
- Flux Density 0.9 T Sensitivity@1W/1m: 94 dB
- Magnet Ferrite
- Voice Coil Winding Copper
- Voice Coil Former Kapton
- British Paper Cone
- Basket Pressed Sheet Steel
- Resonance Frequency Fs: 42 Hz
- Dust Dome Paper
- Mechanical Q Factor Qms: 8.73
- Electrical Q Factor Qes: 0.521
- Total Q Factor Qts: 0.505
- Mechanical Moving Mass Mms: 87.2g
- Mechanical Compliance Cms: 193.7 um/N
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume Vas: 77.5 It.
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 312mm
Perfect drop in replacement for a discontinued Roland one in a keyboard amp. Sounds great, better power handling and UK made too.
Next day shipping is awesome. Great service!
Excellent Speaker replacement
Well made with excellent frequency response, This makes an perfect upgrade for the now defunct Mackie / RCF etc,
I wish Bishopsound all the best for the future and hope more engineers show support for British made products, We got the expertise's here, don't keep relying on foreign inferior imports.
Very quick and 1st rate service.
Very Powerful driver Bishop Sound has perfect sound solutions it is right honourably very readily affordable brand. Trust Bishop Sound forever for good.
For an excellent pro audio public address system setup it is time to say goodbye to fancy expensive brands like RCF,Dynacord, ElectroVoice , JBL ,FBT ,Wharfedale .Buy from Bishop Sound Your Heart will be full of joy.