BishopSound BP44k - 4 Channel Power Amplifier 4000w
Product Code: BP44K
Ready for dispatch immediately
British design, highest quality components and honest ratings combined with my personal guarantee.
Made in conjunction with makers I have worked with for over 15 years, the BishopSound BP44K is perfect for all of the Bishopsound full-range speakers.
This amplifier works perfectly with my BB115, BB215, BB312 and gives the very best sound quality. I started making my own amps because of the sound quality and reliability of a famous brand from Germany which we no longer sell.
BishopSound provides reliable, high quality, acoustically perfect and cost-effective method of powering our passive speakers. Negating the need to turn to overseas brands who often care more about margin than the customer.
The BishopSound BP44k includes a number of features to give the best performance for our speakers.
- 4 x 750 Watts into 8 Ohms - Program Power
- 4 x 1200 Watts into 4 Ohms - Program Power
- 2 x 2000 Watts into 8 Ohms Bridged - Program Power
- Intelligent fans switch in and out dependent on the heat generation automatically to ensure cool running
- Limiters protect the BP44K from damage by moving to protect mode when THD is more than 0.5%
- Each of the 4 channels has independent clip, protect and signal indication.
- Strong 1u rack ears for easy touring rack installation
- 4 x XLR balanced Neutrik analog audio inputs
- 4 x NL4 Neutrik speakON output connectors
For more details, help, and advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz (0.5~-1.2dB)
Total harmonic distortion: <0.05%
Signal to noise ratio: >98dB
Damping coefficient: >1000 (100Hz)
Conversion rate: >20V/μs
Input sensitivity: 1.0V
Input impedance: 10kΩ/20 kΩ
Voltage gain (8Ω) 39dB 40.3dB 42.0dB 43.0dB
Amplifying circuit structure CLASS-D
- Soft Start
- Short Circuit
- Distortion limiting
Connection Input section: Balanced input XLR female socket, balanced and connected XLR male socket
Output section: NL4 type SPEAKON socket
Indicator panel Lights: Power, signal UV, peak clipping,
Front panel function: Power start switch, volume control knob, displays
Rear panel function Stereo, a parallel selection switch
Power supply: Removable standard power plug power cord AC220-240V/50Hz.±10%
Product Dimensions 483x250x44
Note: The printing of the RMS ratings on the rear of the amp are incorrect.
- Rated Power
- RMS Continuous Ratings - 4 x 600w@4Ω - 4 x 400w@8Ω - 2 x 1100w@8Ω Bridged - The Printing on the rear of the amplifier is not correct.
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 20KHz
- THD at 1kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio
- Coefficient of Damping
- >1000 (100Hz)
- Conversion Rate
- ≤ 20V/µs
- Input Resistance
- 10K Ω / 10K Ω
- Input Sensitivity
- 25cm x 48.3cm x 4.4cm
You may also be interested in...
Delivering 4000w of peak power, per speaker
Gig with these - The sound quality guarantees more bookings
Compact and punchy, tight and deep for tummy thumping bass