BishopSound BP14k Power Amplifier 14000w RMS
Production ready immediately
This amplifier is 2 ohms stable
The BishopSound Amplifiers are made in the North of England and come with a 12 months warranty. The project to provide a cost effective method of powering our passive speakers came about due to QSC, Crown and others pricing their amplifiers beyond the reach of event companies who are having to work on lower margins than ever before to secure work.
Our service center is fully equipped to give detailed advice on configuration and set up. A complete manual comes with every amplifier.
This amplifier is perfect for subwoofers.
The BishopSound BP14k weighs 13.6kg and operates 2 channels at 2 ohm delivering 7000w RMS a channel, 2 x 4400w @ 4 ohm or 1 x 14000w @ 2 ohm in bridge mode.
The BishopSound BP14k includes a number of features to give the best performance for our speakers.
This amplifier is stable at 2 ohms
- 2 x 2350 Watts into 8 Ohms
- 2 x 4400 Watts into 4 Ohms
- 2 x 7000 Watts into 2 Ohms
- 1 x 8800 Watts into 8 Ohms Bridged
- 1 x 14000 Watts into 4 Ohms Bridged
- Intelligent fans switch in and out dependent on the heat generation automatically to ensure cool running
- Limiters protect the BP14K from damage by moving to protect mode when THD is more than 0.5%
- Each of the 2 channels has independent clip, protect and signal indication.
- Strong 2u rack ears for easy touring rack installation
- 2 x XLR balanced Neutrik analogue audio inputs
- 2 NL4 Neutrik speakON output connectors
- 16 Amp CEEFORM plug fitted
- Made in England
For more details, help and advice please email email@example.com
- Rated Power
- RMS - 2 x 2350w@8Ω - 2 x 4400w@4Ω - 2 x 7000w@2Ω. Bridge Mode = 1 x 8800w@8Ω - 1 x 14000w@4Ω
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 20KHz
- THD at 1kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio
- Coefficient of Damping
- Conversion Rate
- ≤ 10V/µs
- Input Resistance
- 20K Ω / 10K Ω
- Input Sensitivity
- 23/26/29/32/35/38/41/44 dB
- 39.6cm x 48.3cm x 8.8cm