Behringer NX6000D Power Amplifier with DSP Control
Product Code: NX6000D
Ready for dispatch in 7 working days
This is a Class-D Amplifier with 6000 Watts Power Output & DSP Control. The DSP Section has Sophisticated Delay, Crossover, EQ and much more.
Independent DC, LF and Thermal Overload Protection and soft start with XLR/TRS Combo Input and Speakon type Twist Lock Output Connectors.
The display features precision 4-Segment Signal and Limit Monitoring LEDs.
The Behringer NX6000D Power Amplifier features a two channel design with a built-in DSP section (that can be controlled over USB or directly from the front-panel LCD) boasting a sophisticated delay, crossover, EQ, and much more. The amplifier delivers a maximum output of 6000 watts as 2 x 3000 watts into 4 ohms, or 2 x 1600 watts into 8 ohms. The rear panel of the NX6000D power amp offers two XLR and 1/4'' TRS combo input connectors, along with two professional-quality twist-lock speaker connectors. The detented and illuminated gain controls ensure precise level setting whilst the 4-segment signal and limit LEDs provide at-a-glance monitoring. Complete with extensive overload protection, ''Zero-Attack'' limiters and a rack-mountable chassis, the Behringer NX6000D amp is perfect for installations within live performance venues and commercial environments.
Powerful DSP Control
The Behringer NX series of power amplifiers are equipped with a carefully engineered built-in DSP section. Featuring 24-bit/96kHz converters, the amplifier boasts superior signal integrity with an incredibly broad dynamic range. The DSP section provides a sophisticated delay, crossover with 3 filter types (up to 48dB/Octave), equalisation (8 x parametric, 2 x dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings. The amp's intuitive front panel LCD display enables you to configure and adjust settings and parameters straight from the amplifier without the need to connect to a PC.
NX EDIT Remote Control Software
Your amplifier can also be controlled from your computer via USB, providing you with immediate access to extremely powerful ways to achieve the control you desire. NX EDIT can be downloaded from Behringer, and is the perfect solution for managing installed systems, as well as creating your own personal custom presets for live sound and production environments. With a wide array of high-level control as well as massive output ratings, 24-bit/96kHz converters, and lightweight Class-D technology, your NX series power amplifier is the ideal choice for a wide array of applications.
- This 2U amp Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms or 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms
- Lightweight design weighing in at less than 13.2lbs / 6kg
- Ultra-reliable high-density Class-D technology with 'near-zero' thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply ensures noise-free audio with a superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96kHz converters deliver exceptional signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48dB/Octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings
- SmartSense Loudspeaker Impedance compensation features a fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without a PC
- Can be set up, controlled, and monitored via the front panel USB connector
- Powerful remote software can be downloaded from Behringer's website
- 'Zero-Attack' limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in subwoofer/satellite crossover for optimal subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- Precision 4-segment Signal and Limit monitoring LEDs
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combo input connectors
- Professional twist-lock speaker output connectors
- Independent DC, LF, and Thermal Overload protection on each channel
- 'Back-to-front' ventilation system prevents thermal buildup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output
- Class D
- Rated Power
- 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms or 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms
- Connectors: Inputs
- 2 x XLR or 1/4" Jack combo
- 2 x Speakon - Left and Right
- Data I/O
- 1 x USB Type B (remote DSP control)
- Dual Variable Speed Fans (back to front air flow)
- Delay, 8-band Parametric, 2-band Dynamic EQ, Peak Limiter, 20 total presets (19 user)
- 3 x Crossover Filters 48dB/octave
- Overload Protection
- Thermal and DC protection
- 10cm x 48cm x 31.5cm
You may also be interested in...
Selected For Use At Glastonbury 2019 - Professional Quality
2xBB112 & 2xBB115S deliver a full range sound for 700 people